Rugby Drill Demonstration
- The bear crawl is a movement that strengthens your core and adds stabillity to your spine.
- 2 things that need to be very strong while scrummaging.
- One player should bear crawl resisted for 5 steps.
- They should explode out the blocks working on his powerful legdrive.
Tower of Power
- Shoulder width - weight forward
- On toes.
- 90 degrees
- Imagine someone pulling a string through your belly button.
- Squeeze in an down.
- Pelvic tilited outwards.
- Hips backwards
- Like sitting down.
- Tight to body
- T-rex arms
- Back and together
- Holding pencil between the scaps.
- Up and out
- Look through eyebrows.
- Opposite arm and opposite leg working.
- Tight Core - activated the whole time.
- Look through eyebrows