Hockey Drill Demonstration
- Run around the cone and flats the ball to player 2.
- Run into space and hold the ball up for a couple of second with the body position very low then accelerate over the two planks. Lifting the ball as you're running.
- Receive the ball from (2) with an in and out, score, then receive another ball from 4, in and out, score.
- Pass a ball to 3 then pass a ball to 5.
- Run to the side and hold the ball up, then pass along the line to 6.
- Run into the corner, hold the ball up, then score in the net of the mini goal. (Red line is where you run back to the start).
With holding up the ball it is very important that the player is extremely low with their body position.