Hockey Drill Demonstration
Full Court Press creating infield T/O Pocket
- Lines Closed
- High forward cuts pass to other CB. Once ball has been passed to outside back (preferably LB) he then arcs around the CB to reverse press the LB. Cutting ball off back out
- RF in press engages the LB in an arc style to create "Fake Space" in field.
- RM closes the line as soon as the ball goes to the LB.
- CM steps into the pocket created by the pressing forwards and midfielder who closed the line. Attempting to win the ball.
- Outside forward on opposite side of the ball cuts the field in half
- Outside midfielder on opposite side of the ball steps onto free CM.
- Free CB steps onto LM who becomes free when RM closes the line