Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Coach and player rally through the center of the court.
- Player has to alternate hitting forehand and backhand.
- The rule to alternate forehand and backhand forces players to maintain sharp focus and also to constantly adapt to the incoming ball.
- Player learns how to move to/around the ball and hit effectively and also how to achieve good quality while moving away from the ball.
- These skills are especially necessary on fast surfaces when players can’t always achieve perfect position to hit the ball.
- For more advanced players coach can set up the zone and set number of balls to be hit.
Drill tags: rally with footwork, alternate between backhand and forehand