1. Running and Passing/ Support
Are you introducing new players to rugby? If so look no further than these fast-paced, fun-filled sessions - the perfect way to safely introduce players to the game.
More about this Session:
This simple and fun drills and games session will get your players passing, running and thinking - on and off the ball! Try it with your team today.
- No contact, but gumshield advisable
- No kicking of any kind
- When a tag is made, the tagger stops running, holds the tag above their head and shouts "TAG!"
- When the ball-carrier is tagged, the ball must be passed to a team mate within three seconds
- Competitive matches should not be more than seven a side
For more information on Tag Rugby please visit the official RFU site.
This session is available as part of an Interactive Coaching Pack, scroll down to learn more