Basketball Drill Demonstration
- Have the participants form 2 lines at each 3 point line.
- Give one line 2 ball and instruct them to perform layups.
- The other line should be told to rebound the layup and pass to the layup line.
- Line up in accordance with the basket.
- Take the last dribble before approaching the basket and take two steps
- Project off foot towards backboard. Whilst releasing ball at extended reach.
- Lay the ball off the backboard softly.
Created by Darius, Basketball Coach, Scotland