Rugby Drill Demonstration
- 9 puts pressure on 8 and 9
- 7 indentifies 1st threat wing inside option on 10 option, connection with our 10
- 10 aligns slightly outside opposing 10, linespeed to connect with 7 scanning threats coming and communicate
- 12 linepseed and connect with 10, scanning threats and communicating
- 13 alignment inside opposition shoulder (defendable space) linespeed and connection, communicating
- 14 set up deep with Fullback at first, when opposition 1st recieves ball start moving forward, when 10 release ball fast linespeed up to connect with 13
- fullback and other winger will swing (pendulem motion) to cover kick space
- 6 drops to left wing to help with counter attack or defence.
- BLINDSIDE DEFENCE
- 9 puts pressure on 8
- 6 breaks to cover 9 ranging wide
- 8 comes inside 6 to cover opposing 8
- left winger looks to connect with 6 to cover opposing winger
- 15 covers wing position for kick open winger covers fullback position
TAckle, tackle, tackle.