The focus of the exercise is the remind players of the key 1 o lock dribble while introducing the pass
POINTS TO COVER:
- Please look to remind you of sitting on the toilet position, high elbow and 1 o clock carry.
- Focus on push passing from the same position but introducing a weight transfer from back to front and end with the stick pointing at the target
- Stopping upright. Lower right hand and straight blade. Explain why we do an upright (due to being quicker and being able to stop 3D)
As with always time is a great factor to increase the toughness of drill.
- how many can we successfully complete in 1 min
- in one group last week myself and em asked the players to self asses if their carry should be counted as part of the team total
This week I am adding two goals to each exercise. One is in a harder location. The player can choose where to shoot. Reward points-wise accordingly.
Create a resolution to develop your coaching confidence by seizing the opportunity to discover new drills, turn ideas into action and seek advice from the coaching community.
World Rugby has reportedly conceded Aaron Smith's disallowed try in the World Cup final should have stood.
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
Give it a try - it's better in the app