Hockey Drill Demonstration
- box inside the 25 in front of the cage, on line defense (right) on line attack (left) on opposite corners on the outside of the cones.
- Attack starts with the ball, passes to defender who passes it back to start 1 v 1 in the box. Attacker must dribble through the front of the box. If defender gets it, she clears and it's over. If attacker gets through the box, its a 1 v 1 to goal.
- After ball goes in or is cleared, they stay in the circle and a new 1 v 1 happens in the box.
- Repeat until 4 v 4 is created.
- Focus is on defensive footwork and attack speed.