Hockey Drill Demonstration
GOALSCORING (show exercise, than doing on their own)
1. group works without coach+ with video
2. Rotation: 1-2-3-1
3. Nr 1 plays for deflection + zone 2, nr 2 plays for hit (level 1) or tomma. Nr 3 does after each other the deflection / zone 2/ hit-tomma
- need 4 sticks (gearroom)
- continous exercise. Start on both sides with pull back game
- round = pull back game/ butt game + than reverse turns (2x FH + 2x BH) + pull back/ butt game again.
Pull back game:
- nr 1 tries to score by dribbling over circle line + through goal A or B . Can only use pull back.
- if defender gets ball, he goes further with reverse circuit.
- nr 1 stands before nr 2. Nr 3 plays ball to nr 1. Nr 1 learns how to get frontal + than same pull back game
1.Stick on grond,
2. let ball get onto your stick and roll into goal. No sweeping
- level 1 slapshot.
1. Hands apart,
2. hit from schoulder, squeez stick, no wrist action. Bit like cricket hit
- level 2 high ball in goal.
1. body weight behind the ball
2. push pull movement with wrist + elbow.
Hit / tomma
- bringing ball far forward in front of you that opponent wants to get it.
- Look at opponent stick. When it comes pull back towards last foot + change direction
- receive ball with butt to goal.
- dribble back to where ball came from + make half a turn along with a pull back/spin movement.
- see tips you tube with link in word document