Hockey Drill Demonstration
- Three teams based on previous split
- Each team has to run/Dribble through gates in order
- One at a time from each team (3 in total)
- Next person goes when players crosses the baseline
- Winning team is the one who has the best dribbling in terms of time, control and awareness – to be judged by coaches.
- Can rotate teams to different courses to see who still wins
- Feedback provided to each team.
- Coaches to assess each group and provide feedback
- ENFORCE strong bottom hand.
- Movement with the ball with feet not hands.