Hockey Drill Demonstration
- This drill wil be in the form of a mini game.
- The Red team will be the tea attacking and the Blue team defending.
- The Red team will tranfer the ball at the back like they did in Core 1 until a forward pass is clear.
- The Blue teams job is to press the Red team in order to turn the ball over.
- The Blue strikers form a arrown head formatin and on the command of the central midfielder they will step up and force the Red team one way.
- Once the Red team identifies the Blue team is stepping up it is their aim to try and get the ball through the Blue defence to score in the black cones.
- If the Blue team turns the ball over their aim is to score a goal in the circle.