Basketball Drill Demonstration
Invasion Game: Coned
Equipment Needed: Cones, Bibs, Basketball Balls and Whistle
- Each time will have the same amount of players, unless a floater.
- Overall there is 5 balls, however there is only ever 1 ball in play at the time. Once the ball in on top of a cone the next ball will be thrown in.
- Teams will have to get the ball onto one of the 5 cones in the opponent teams area, however they'll only have 2 minutes a game.
- The team with the most balls on the opponents cones will win. (eg, if red have 4 balls on the blues cones they win).
- No foul play
- No travelling
- No double dribble
- Get as many balls across as possible once the ball touches the cone it cant be moved. it is then 1 point!!
- Make sure each time have fair players.
- Keep eye out for foul play.
- Motivate and Encourage players.
Created by Abbi, Basketball Coach, England