Basketball Drill Demonstration
Similar to drill 2 except 2 defenders are on lines now trying to stop the dribbler from getting past them. If defender gets the ball then the dribbler swaps with the defender.
- Dribble/Bounce the ball with your fingertips. Don’t let it touch your palm
- Keep the ball below your waist when you are dribbling the ball
- Keep your head up to look where your dribbling
- Bend your knees to keep balance and move forward on the balls of your feet
- Keep your body over the ball to help shield the bell away from the defender
Created by Michael, Basketball Coach, England