Rugby Drill Demonstration
Getting your players to practice high ball kicks and attack.
1. Set up a 5m wide channel with 5 7m boxes like seen in picture.
2. Have a defender standing on the back line of each box.
3. Get all other players to pair up with a ball standing in front of boxes.
4. In pairs they have to try and beat the defender by drawing and passing or chip kicks.
5. If a succesfull draw and pass is completed 2 points.
6. If a succesfull chip kick is completed 5 points.
7. Defenders can only defend in their box in front of them.
Encourage players to try chip kicks if they do some amazing creative plays to get pass defender you can reward extra points.