Rugby Drill Demonstration
Ball carrier runs around the cone and when he reaches the cone the defender sets off. He tries to score at the opposite cone while the defender has to make a side on tackle to prevent the try.
- Defender needs to get close in to the attacker.
- Foot in close.
- Punch arms through and wrap around.
- Hit low and get the attackers legs into touch.
- Make the contact with your shoulder.
- To increase diffuclty up the pace of the attacker.
- Outcomes judged by try or no try.