Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Bar is set on the deuce side.
- Player serves from the deuce side.
- Player tries to make the ball bounce over the the set bar.
- In this drill player works on pace control and serve’s depth.
- Bar is set to give player a constant feedback related to his delivery.
- The goal is to make the ball bounce over the bar so only by tossing well and controlling pace of the ball players are able to make successful attempts.
- For more advanced serves coach can give number of good serves to achieve or try to make player hit 2 good serves in a row.
Drill tags: bounce over bar, serve,