Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Player stays behind the baseline.
- Player imitates the movement to the right side using a drop step.
- Drop step means that a player should move their back leg under their body and turn it to the hitting side to improve acceleration onto the ball.
- This movement is used by most of the pro players.
- In Tennis, learning how to effectively move using different footwork patterns is as important as learning how to hit quality strokes.
- Players have to remember that the faster they move to the ball the more time they have to prepare, so that is why it should be a priority for all players to constantly improve movement.
Drill tags: drop step