Hockey Drill Demonstration
- Ball is passeed to the left foot
- Player receiving deliberately traps the ball on the reverse side
- The planting of the feet should be avoided so the player can move off quickly
- The feet should not be square, as this allows the play to be knocked off blanace much easier
- It should be noted that players should almost always try to get their feet around and pick up the ball on the strongsize. This is so they can move with the ball much quicker.
- Have the player passing the ball apply pressure to the other
- This will require to player to chnage where they trap the ball so as to move off quickly in the best direction