Basketball Drill Demonstration
- Players line up as shown.1 has a basketball. We will add a 2nd ball once the players get the hang of the drill. 10 players are shown here.
- 1 passes to 2 and begins to cut hard to the rim. 2 immediately passes to 3. 3 makes a short pass to 1 for the layup
- After making the pass to 3, 2 goes to rebound the layup by 1
- After passing to 1, 3 cuts hard across the floor and goes to the end of line 2
- After the layup, 1 goes to the back of line 3
- 2 rebounds the ball and makes an outlet pass to 4. 2 sprints to the back of line 4.
- 4 makes a pass to 5 and goes to back of line 5
- 5 passes to one and goes to back of line 1.
Drill then repeats itself
Created by Cathryn, Basketball Coach, England