Team A - Red
Team B - Yellow
- Open Play
- No specific Role, player can move anywhere in playing area but not in scoring area
- Any player with ball are not allowed to take step
-Player need to pass the ball to one another towards scoring area without getting touch from defender
- 6 touches from defender, ball opession will be turn over to opponent
- At scoring area, only one person from team A is allowed to be in there to received a ball and make a touchdown.
- Avoid attacking team from pasing the ball to scoring area by make a 6 touches to attacking team
- touch can be done from shoulder below) non aggressice
- Defender are not allowed to be inside scoring area of attacking team
- Checking up passing
- Allowed to pass forward
- Chceking on touch and touchdown
- Player communication skill
- Team strategies
Regular analysis of your own performance as a coach will ensure you continue to improve your ability to deliver top quality sessions.
Like many other international tournaments, we've had to wait a little longer for it to start but it's time to get excited for some big hitting!
Calling all governing bodies and coaches! Have you got a session plan template? Send them to us and start using these templates on Sportplan!