Rugby Drill Demonstration
Set up two channels. Player sets off and accelerates to full speed in red cone zone (as indicated by green arrow).
Coach (player) static outside channel passes to player who takes at pace and passes to second coach (player) at pace.
You can vary width of channel and type of pass. Start on r to l and then change position of coaches so l to r
Progression to add a third channel to the two players then run together at pace in third channel receiving and passing as before.
1. Player coming onto ball at pace.
2. Player presentping target.
3. Player looking for target before passing.
4. Hands following through.
5. Weakness in technique esp l to r.
6. In third channel second player running from depth.