Rugby Drill Demonstration
The station as depicted on the right is designed for 16 players.
8 players holding tackle bags.
4 Behind each of the step ladders.
- Perform a fast feet drill through the ladder.
- The player on ladder 1 receives a pass by the coach and perform a switch with his team mate on ladder 2.
- The player on ladder 2 then passes the ball back to the coach after receiving the ball on a switch from player 1.
- both players perform a maximal sprint with side-steppping through the cones.
- after the last cone and between the bouble cone they perform a Down and Up.
- they continue at maximal intensity to tackle 4 tackle bags before crossing the start lines.