Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Players form 2 line in the middle of one side of the 3m grid.
- The attacking line hold a ball and starts back to back with the defensive player.
- On the whistle both player enter the grid from opposite sides. The attacking player tries to exit the grid from the side the defensive player entered from.
- The attacking player can run any line they want.
- The defensive player has to make a tackle and bring the attacking player to the ground or push him out of the side of the grid.
- Encurage the attacking player to try and drag the defencive player to the middle of the grid and then to try and side step the defender.
- Other oppitions are using a change of pace to cause the defender to miss time there tackle
- Use a hand off to keep the tackler at bay.