Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Players form 6 lines, 3 lines on each side of the grid.
- The player on the right side of the grid starts with the ball and runs straight across the grid passing the ball behind the back of the second player to the third player when they are half way across.
- The last man passes the ball to the first man, on the opposite line, who moves back across the grid.
- After a few minutes stop and start again with the ball starting on the left and passing right.
- It is important that the second man run a hard line to draw there defender
- He must also run with his hands up looking like he is going to receive the pass.