Hockey Drill Demonstration
- Players split evenly into 4 lines behind the piles of balls.
- One attacker from the red and one from the blue pass a ball into their respective defender and then recieve a pass back.
- The attackers attempt to eliminate the defenders who try and make a tackle
- The defenders then get a ball from the other pile and become the attacker against someone from the opposite line
- Creativity on attack and try 3D skills at speed
- Mobility on defense and patience in tackles
- Use of body to channel the attacker onto the defender's forehand
- Protecting feet in tackles
- Using jab tackles before committing to a flatstick tackle