Hockey Drill Demonstration
Goal; repeat when defender /when attacker.
* Play 3V3 with 1 player in endzone
* Score by playing to player in end zone
* player who passes to player in end zone, takes his place.
1. if attackers take free hit but not standing wide = ball for other team.
End game points:
* if a player from the defending team isn't showing he is a defender, then 1 pnt to attacking team.
When attacker : if your team has got the ball.
How do you show you are an attacker:
as players you make the turf wide + long. it also looks like a bomb exploded when your team gets the ball.
Reason wide /long turf: then the opponent must defend lots of space= they get easily tired which makes it easier to score.
When Defender: when your team doesn't have the ball.
How do you show you are a defender :
1. One pp goes quickly to ball and pressure the person with the ball.
2) rest team run quickly to an opponent and go marking him .