Hockey Drill Demonstration
- The joker is always with the team(s) in possession.
- Team attempt to keep possession but when given the opportunity will pass the ball over distance (no man's land) to the other playing area to promte penetration, leading amd receiving under pressure.
- What constitues a good pass over distance? Necessity, accuracy and timing
- Which is better, to look towards the receiver or disguise the pass? Disguise the direction of the pass by using a fenit to create more time for the receiver.
- Which factors play a role in choosing the right pass? The position of the defender plus the space and time the likely reciever will have.