Hockey Drill Demonstration
Drill designed to practice shooting and deflecting in the 9 yard area
- Player A passes to player B and leads off the base line
- Player B leads towards the ball, receives and passes back to player A who has lead off the base line
- Player B has a back stick shot at goal and anticipates the rebound.
- Player C then hits a ball across the D towards player A who is in position to deflect the ball past the keeper.
- Once the deflection has been completed, Player D then runs in from the top of the 23 yard line and has a shot, eliminating an obstacle coure before reaching the circle.