- player may receive ball from left hand side whilst being sideways onto passer
- situation - if players travel in same attacking direction & pass ball between them
- focus on ball whilst receiving to ensure contact is made
- weight transfer front foot (left) to back foot (right)
- if receiving from left & wish to move/pass to right, cushion ball as it travels across body until its on the strong side
- player must have pre-scanned before receiving to enable them to adjust body positioning correctly
- keep stick in contact with ball & cushion as it crosses body - allows more control
- move towards ball, dont wait for it
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app