Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Player rallies with partner.
- Player alternates hitting forehand topspin cross-court and backhand slice down the line.
- In this drill player works on consistency and the use of different spins.
- Impatient players love short rallies so it is priority to be able to keep getting the ball back without any errors.
- Additionally, by changing spin and trajectory of shots, players force impatient rivals to adapt constantly to different bouncing balls.
- Only really skilled opponent will be able to realise this is happening and implent changes to counteract this tactic.
Drill tags: impatient player mix of spin