Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Player uses a resistance band.
- Player keeps the band in one hand and performs outside move to the side.
- In this drill player works to avoid possible arm's injury.
- Tennis puts a lot of stress on this area so players have to take preventitive steps to strengthen shoulders and get mobility in the rotator cuffs.
- While performing this drill players should remember to keep elbow close to the body and work only with the shoulder area.
- This routine should be used before every Tennis session as one of the warm up exercises.
Drill tags: arms prevention