Rugby Drill Demonstration
- The exercise stand clockwise, with the first player going from the bottom left cone. The defender must tackle that player to the ground.
- As soon as that tackle is complete, the attacker quickly clears the area, and the defenders gets to their feet. The next attack goes right away.
- This pattern repeats, with each new attacker coming forward from a new cone, and then rejoining the back of the line on the opposite side.
- The idea is for the defender to be tested time after time, in quick succession.
- The ball carrier can try to evade contact.
- After 1 minute, change the defender.