Rugby Drill Demonstration
Tell the players the following.......
- The 7 attackers, will always be in attack.
- The 3 defenders will always be in defence.
- Normal rules of 7's apply.
- Don't forget to change the defenders around.
- Fix defenders, before passing the ball.
- Be aware of inside attacking option.
- Do not allow the defence to push you across the pitch.
- Experiment in attack, attack space but also attack mismatches, or create traffic to make the chances of success on the next phase of attack even better.
- Move at pace, but remain in control and aware of what options are available while carrying the ball.