Rugby Drill Demonstration
Tell your players the following.
- They just need to pace the ball down the line, each player will get the ball.
- A colour will be called, which is the target. The ball must be down the line before they hit that target.
- They move come onto the ball at pace, and hands will need to be quick when the target is close.
- That's it, play.
- Receivers hands must be out.
- Players do not spin the ball if there is no need to.
- Hands are quick when they need to be.
- Attackers come onto the ball at pace.
- The pass is weighted correctly.