Rugby Drill Demonstration
Tell the players the following....
- Players will advance as a line, and as one hit the pads.
- The pads can also advance as a line.
- If the pads do advance, they should return to their starting positions.
- The players hitting the pads just the end of the lines, ready to go again.
- The nest line should go when the players on the pads area ready.
- Don't forget to change the players on the pads.
- Up as one line, only as fast as the slowest player.
- Hands out, shoulders big.
- Good communication, Listen!!
- Heads up, scanning, aware of your fellow defenders.
- Work in 3 player units, who is on my left, my right, where are they.
- Hit low and hard, take the knee and drive through the contact.