Player 1 starts the point with the 1st serve Aand looks to :
- go wide to open up the court for 1-2 punch
- ace/winner down T
- body jam
The server can score 2 points on 1st serve if manages to win within first 2 strikes. On 2nd serve can only score 1
Player 2 ( returner ) gets 2 points each time wins the point within 2 shots.
Play first to 11 rotate players/ teams
- players declare the strategy to the coach before serving
- 2nd serves mainly to the body, body FH , body BH
- step inside the baseline for aggresive return
- look for FH as a first shot after the serve/return
Culture impacts how players work together, behave, feel and communicate. How can you as a coach help sculpt your team culture?
Cup final season is upon us! That's why we take a look at how to best prepare your players for the end of season showdowns!
The helpful tips, ideas and drills are super useful for developing our coaching abilities and the abilities of our players.