Block tackle -tag game
* half tennis court in length
* the 3 players at cone are defenders who practice 1 handed block tackle FH and BH. Only restriction: they need to have contact with the cone with 1 feet. So limited reach.
* players line A have ball and 3 points. They have to try to get to line B. If there ball is being touched then 1 point less.
* after 3 rounds change defenders. Who still had their 3 points?
1 HANDED BLOCK TACKLE
When: in small spaces you want to defend with your whole stick to cover lots of space
Goal block tackle: all of the sudden you take a bit step forward to opponent which limits the space between him and you and you block the ball with your whole stick.
* stick in left hand (normal V grip)
* feet in starting position
* suddenly big lunge forward and stretching stick out to the ball. left hand on the ground, wrist tight
Create a resolution to develop your coaching confidence by seizing the opportunity to discover new drills, turn ideas into action and seek advice from the coaching community.
World Rugby has reportedly conceded Aaron Smith's disallowed try in the World Cup final should have stood.
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
Give it a try - it's better in the app