TRANSFORM YOUR TEAM'S SEASON WITH PROFESSIONALLY PLANNED SESSIONS
Use our expert plans or build your own using our library of over 700+ drills, and easy-to-use tools.JOIN NOW
Hi, can you add white lines for example to focus in on the side of the pitch for a drill?
Yes on the chalkboard you can, simply follow the steps below:
1) Click create and select the chalkboard
2) Select which pitch you would like
3) Click the thin line arrow - it will be the third icon on the left
> This will create a solid line - if you would like a dashed or others, click the type of arrow you want
4) Draw the line onto your pitch where you would like it
5) In the bottom left the 5th icon in, on the right of the black square you will see an arrowhead - click this, this will remove the arrowhead from your line
6) If you click the black box, bottom left you will be able to change the colour of the line - for example to white to fit in with the pitch lines colours
7) You can also change the length or angle of the line but simply clicking on it and dragging it to size
8) Repeat these steps if you would like to add another line
Hope this helps.
Culture impacts how players work together, behave, feel and communicate. How can you as a coach help sculpt your team culture?
Cup final season is upon us! That's why we take a look at how to best prepare your players for the end of season showdowns!
The helpful tips, ideas and drills are super useful for developing our coaching abilities and the abilities of our players.