Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Coach stands on the ad side.
- Cones are set on the deuce side.
- Coach throws random balls.
- Player’s goal is to hit 3 balls in a row back to coach and forth one into the cones.
- Technically and tactically, the player improves racquet control and also get better with ability to change direction of own shots.
- Physically and mentally player works on reaction, movement, focus and stress management.
- Coach should pay attention whether player is able to hit 4 balls in a row without a mistake and how they responds to different types of balls (low, to the forehand, fast etc).
- Coach can set goals to make a given number of proper sequences done or make player hit an exact number of cones on the court.
Drill tags: rally, forehand, backhand, passing shot, 4 in a row