Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Groups of 2
- Tackle Bag
An attacker holds a bag 2m away from a defender.
Defender hold hands behind his back, while bagholder stands in split stance.
The Defender then does continuous steps and shoulder impacts off each shoulder one after the other.
- Body height
- Hips lower
- Bend knees
- Stay tall until close enough to make it.
- Small steps - light on feet before contact
- Explode into the hit. low to high
- Keep Spine in line and straight
- DO NOT - Jump or be flat footed.