Rugby Drill Demonstration
- 2 on 2 tackling and clear out game.
- Players line up in two lines, adjacent to the coned gameplay area.
- The coach stands opposite the two lines with the ball and passes to the front player of either team.
- The front two players of each team run round the back of their cones and the ball carrier takes the ball into contact.
- The two secondary players then ruck over and attempt to clear each other out.
- One team comes away with the ball.
- No need to pass between players, take the ball straight into contact.
- Get low when rucking and use your legs to create force and drive through the opponent to clear out.
Drill tags: 2 v 2, 2v2, clear out, tackling