- 2 players get into the T.O.P positon next to eachother.
- Another player on all 4 knees on thier back..
- the players holding the player above them must work together to move from side to side.
- 5m each way.
Work on the tower or power
- The bear crawl is a movement that strengthens your core and adds stabillity to your spine.
- 2 things that need to be very strong while scrummaging.Â
- One player should bear crawl resisted for 5 steps.
- They should explode out the blocks working on his powerful legdrive.Â
- 1 player is active, 2 players are resisiting.
- Active player gets into scrumage position between 2 defending players.
- Tries to push both players back, like a scrum.
- The bear crawl is a movement that strengthens your core and adds stabillity to your spine. - 2 things that need to be very strong while scrummaging.Â - One player should bear crawl resisted for 5 steps. - They should explode out the blocks working on his powerful legdrive.Â Â
Groups of 2. Tackle Bag. -Players stand no more than 1m away from eachother.Â - Working player must get into strong T.O.P position.Â - Then explode firing from the glutes and hips into the bag opposite.Â - After the intial impact hold and squeeze for 4/5 seconds.Â Â
Groups of 3. - 2 players get into a strong T.O.P position. - Another player starts to to standing press ups on to the heads of the 2 players. - This encoruages neck and core strenth essential for a safe scrum.
Introducing more specific detail in striking for the ball. Hooker to move their right leg in a triangle motion when striking for the ball.
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app