Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Develop speed to break down and attacking skills.
- When the player was touched, laid down and presents properly (turnover if it is not done properly)
- Next play clears (Low and in a strong position).
- Third player is the 9.
- The team that will win is a team that can get the player over and the 9 there are the quickest.
- Develop anticipation of when players are going to tackled.
- Any player that touches an attacker must go on their stomach before returning to the game.
- 40 m x 40 m area, a decided ideal.
- The team that scores keep hold of the ball and attack the other way.