Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Groups of 3+
2 player starts on his chest infront of the sausage, another player lines up opposite.
When whistle is blown, the first player makes a chop tackle on the bag and rolls out the way.
The second defender then then spider carwls over the sausage and clears the incoming bag holder.
- Body height of clear is essential
- walk hands along the bag to encourgae body height and spider crawl.
- Low, stable, string base.
- High shoulder impact on bag.
- grab legs and leavers to clear defender.
Drill tags: challenge, contatackler, ct, drill, fun, game, impact, session, tackle, tackling, technique