Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Groups of 3+
- 2 attackers line up infront of a defender.
- The 1st attackers takes the ball into contact
- The defender makes a low chop tackle.
- The 2nd attacker resposibility is to clear away the tackler from the contact area and look after the ball.
Progression : Add second defedner with a tack;e nag to test the stability of the clearer.
- Win the race to the contact area.
- Lots of communication with the 1st attacker.
- Timing and accuracy.
- Throwugh the gate.
- Low Body height/ STable platform.
- Explosive power.