Rugby Drill Demonstration
4 players work together in a 6x6m grid.
- Players attack each line of the square, from the inside.
- Once they get to the 4th man they move onto the next closest line to the ball carrier.
All the players in support must get into a good position to receive the ball deep and work onto the ball straight towards the line.
Players keep going until they finish the last line of the grid.
- Players need to run straight with the ball, even if only for 2 steps, no drifitng
- Attack the ball with the hands and body position
- Quick feet to get into a good position to receive again
Drill tags: align, attack, drive, movement, quick feet, receive