Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Groups of 3+
- 2 attackers line up opposite a defender.
- The defender makes a low leg tackle on the atttacker.
- The attacker being tackled tries to get arms free and perfom an offload to the supporting runner.
- The attacker must use footwork, and the fend to manipulate the defender.
- Attacker must try get his arsm free (2 hands on ball)
- The attacker must have a line of sight with the support runner (question mark shape movemnt)
- the support runne rmust use lots of accurate communication to help the 1st attacker.
- The supporter must time his run (Tempo Running) to make the offload as easy as possible.
- Hold depth.