Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Keep your player briefing, brief!
- Tell your players the folloiwng.........
- Players should be moving, staying around 5 meters part - running with the ball and attacking space.
- Players make 10 passes and then:
- Make figure 8 between legs.
- Partner does the same after another 10 passes.
- 10 passes then throw ball up and make a 360 degree turn to catch it before it hits the floor.
- 10 passes then throw ball overhead and catch it behind back.
- You might consider asking players to pass the ball with just one hand, off their hip
Don't feel that you have to focus on all of the following coaching points. Pick the ones that match your session and training goals.