Rugby Drill Demonstration
2 players start on opposite end of a 5x5m block
- On the whistle they run down the line, turn the corner,
- The player with the ball must try and beat the defender with his feet
- Draw player off his base , ie work him to a side, make him move to get to you.
- Use your feet to change direction, remember your power step.
- Keep the defence engaged, look at him.
- Keep the ball in 2 hands and moving for as long as possible.
- Accelerate out of your step.
Drill tags: agility, evasion, power stride, swerve